Hey guys, today I have come up with an interesting article so that you can achieve both of the aims at once on your Thanksgiving. It is one of the beloved holidays to celebrate with family, friends, and the blessings in our lives as well as enjoying delicious food. But if you’re are a vegan family then, it might be challenging for you. Thus to keep up with your own dietary goals on a joyful day, I have come up with an idea for making delicious Thanksgiving side dishes. So if you’re looking for 3 Vegan Thanksgiving side dishes that you can make with a juicer then, you’re on the right place.
Vegan Balls with Home Made Spinach Basil Pesto:
This is the first recipe in the list for vegan Thanksgiving side dish. The recipe is pretty simple, you only need to use a carrot or sweet potato juice pulp, and it tastes really delicious. After that, you have to make a nice green pesto without parmesan that is made of spinach and basil pulp and a lot of olive oil splash. So have a look at the recipe down below!
- For vegan balls, you need to have onions, celery, rosemary, and thyme.
- Now you have to saute the three onions finely diced and herbs then, add juicer pulp of four carrots and two medium-sized sweet potatoes.
- After that, you have to make a ball and place it on the oven plate and keep it into the oven.
- For the base of pesto, you need 3oz basil pulp and 8oz fresh spinach so paste it until it becomes bit sticky.
- Now, take it out the vegan balls out of the oven and serve into the plate with pesto paste on top of it.
Red Quinoa Salad with Kale Pulp:
If you’re sick of plain old standard salads then, this recipe is for you. Red quinoa is highly recommended as it has a richer taste as well as it looks really nice. Also, you have to add veggies to the mix like corn, red pepper, scallions, and kale. Kale juice is healthy, so if you have some leftover of kale juices then, you can make use of it.
- You will need 9oz of red quinoa black or white, so make the veggie stock for about 15 minutes.
- For oven veggies, 2-3 corn cobs, 1 red pepper, 2-3oz dried tomatoes, 2 sprigs of thyme, and 1 onion.
- Sauteing 5 kale leaves and 3 scallions minced and then saute everything all together for about 3 minutes.
- You will need more ingredients 1/2 lemon juice, 1 pinch of sweet paprika, 1-2 garlic cloves, 1 red pepper, and then 2-3 corn cobs. This will serve 4 to 6 people.
Orange Glazed Sweet Potatoes:
This is the last recipe for classic Thanksgiving side dishes. Orange Glazed Sweet Potatoes fits totally into the vegan recipe list as it is so delicious combining cinnamon and orange juice. So let’s have a look at the recipe down below.
- First of all, you have to some organic juice a standard citrus juicer.
- You will need 2 medium sized sweet potatoes and 4 oranges juice.
- After that, 1/2 cup of brown sugar and pinch of salt and then, 2 tsp cinnamon
- Lastly, you will need 1 tbsp coconut oil, and 1 sprig of rosemary.
These are the 3 Vegan Thanksgiving Side Dishes You Can Make With a Juicer. But make sure you see that video when you start to prepare your recipe. So enjoy your Thanksgiving with these delicious side dishes I hope your family and friends will enjoy it. Have a great day!