A path for better health will be costly not merely for gyms freaks at home or gym memberships here. But to those people as well who started with healthy living and purchase juicer which will burn a hole in one’s pocket. However, Breville Juicer has some expensive juicers as well as the less expensive model that is Breville JE98XL Juicer. If you’re in hurry still give 5 minutes of your time as it will be bang for the buck. So now let’s see in deep about the Breville JE98XL Juicer.
Breville JE98XL a Masticating Juicer or Not
Nope Breville JE98XL is not a masticating juicer. So when it comes in working a masticating juicer works slower than the centrifugal juicer that blitzes through fruits and vegetables with more speed for the cutting disc. Also, the masticating juicer has a less powerful motor with 80 rpm speed. That will be merely sluggish compared to the 12000 rpm which you will get it from the JE98XL. However, some expert says that fast cutting disc speeds may generate enough heat which will destroy the nutrients of fruit and vegetable juices. So slowly juicing will preserve the nutritional benefits of the ingredients.
When we think about our fast-paced world, we can’t go with the slowness of the masticating juicer. Whereas Breville JE98XL Juicer will provide a drink in a matter of minutes but, a masticating juicer will take several hours.
Features of Breville JE98XL Juicer!
So following are the notable features of Breville JE98XL Juicer.
- A pulp container is a 2.5-litre capacity and 2.64 quarts, and the feed chute measures 3.3 inches wide, so there is no need to cut large fruits.
- Breville JE98XL Juicer is made in Australia and measures16 inches wide, 9 inches deep, and 17 inches tall.
- In contrast to other juicers, it is effective that can get 30% more juice as the cutting disc is made from stainless steel. So you will get 40% more of the vitamins and minerals from the produce.
- Breville JE98XL Juicer comes with a safety lock mechanism which keeps it working even it is overloaded.
- Breville JE98XL Juicer is stronger than usual plastic materials as its body is made from heavy grade polymer.
- Juice Jug of Breville JE98XL has a 1-litre 1.1-quart capacity that comes along with a froth separator.
- Breville JE98XL Juicer also has micro-mesh filter basket and cleaning brush too.
Cleaning of Breville JE98XL Juicer
When it comes in cleaning the Breville JE98XL Juicer is a breeze, so following are some tips which will help you out.
- You need to rinse the removable parts in hot water for getting rid of the wet pulp.
- Also, cleanup will be merely simple if you line the pulp container with a produce bag.
- You can wipe the motor base with a soft damp cloth but do not immerse the motor base in liquid.
- The filters bowl surround, the juicing jug and lid, the pulp container, and the stainless steel filter basket are dishwasher-safe. And food pusher and the juice cover are not dishwasher-safe.
- Ensure that thoroughly clean the stainless steel filter basket so that you will get good juicing results. Also, you can clean with the cleaning brush hot soapy water and 10% lemon juice solution for clearing blockages in the mesh holes.
- You can use a dishwasher for a faster and more efficient way but never soak the stainless steel filter basket in bleach or other abrasive cleansers.
- If there is a discolouration of the plastic while juicing fruits and vegetables with bright colours then, you can use a lemon juice solution to get rid of stains.
How Long Does It Take For Juicing?
Breville JE98XL will hardly take more than 15 minutes as well as it includes cleanup. It is efficient and hassle-free doesn’t make a loud noise like powerful juicers out there. That is a good thing about the Breville JE98XL for making health juice early in the morning while other members of the household are sleeping. Usually, people like simple things, so JE98XL comes with 2-speed options.
One of the best things is that for soft fruits it uses a slow setting and for the harder fruits, it uses the faster setting. Moreover, you can use it every day as it is remarkably durable that works well after 2 or 3 years. While its operating countertop doesn’t move on, it stays quite stable and secure.
Pros of Breville JE98XL Juicer
- Breville JE98XL is a powerful juicer with a 2-speed motor.
- It comes with a wide feed Chute and stainless Steel filter/blades.
- When it comes to making a juice, it takes hardly 15 minutes which is a fast juicing time.
- It has a large 1-litre juice container and generous sized pulp container.
- Breville JE98XL Juicer is a breeze when it comes in operating and cleaning.
Cons of Breville JE98XL Juicer
- Breville JE98XL Juicer is not good with leafy greens.
- It contains more pulp than masticating Juicers.
- In contrast to the slow juicer machines, Breville JE98X is noisier.
Where Can I Buy Breville JE98XL At Best Price?
You will get in online on eCommerce websites, otherwise; go to the official Breville website for buying it. Also, you can buy from Amazon or eBay. If you go to the official website then, it will cost $150 or $149.99. But don’t do free shipping because it will come from other sellers. When you go to the e-commerce site, see that the site is reputable or not. Sometimes you may end up with refurbished version and defective.
So try the Breville RM-JE98XL as it is a certified refurbished model with a 6-month warranty. But don’t go for a 50% discount on the cheaper model, it won’t be worth it.
Final Verdict of Breville JE98XL Juicer
Breville JE98XL provides little froth and a low amount of pulp that comes with a big pitcher. But if you’re looking for a potent juicing machine for vitamin drinks then, without a doubt the sleek Breville Juice Fountain Plus is worth a look.