It’s been a while when we all are leaning to use the juicer for regular use. This has become part of our regular healthy diet and as we all know having juice once or twice a day makes our immunity get developed and our body fat reduces this way, we all seek to have freshly made juice for breakfast. Having a healthy lifestyle not only helps us to stay fit but also it prevents us from falling ill from time to time as it takes care of our internal system. The beauty quotient rises and the ageing process slows down. So we all are now conscious of these good effects of having a juice every day, of fruit or vegetables or both, and thus we all need a great juicer in our kitchen to make that happen.
Breville has earned its reputation in the field of kitchenware for a long time and thus naturally the expectation remains high for the products that it brings to us. Most of the juicers that are available online come with numerous features and you never know which one to choose from the lot. We are here to show you some real facts and numbers about the much-hyped Breville 800JEXL juicer.
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite
If you are worried about the juicing efficiency, this one can score a 10 on 10 perfectly. Its operating power is 90 per cent most of the time. The working capacity is equal to a juicer that may come at $300 or more. According to the customers who have used this juicer, not many flaws have been found in this gadget.
- This one can be called a monster juicer and that is reasonable.
- This one comes in a large size, this one takes up a large space in your kitchen top.
- This one has a 3-inch wide feed chute to put any fruit or vegetable which is cut into large pieces.
- This one is hefty and looks like a bulky machine and not swift kitchenware. And the size is adjustable as it always is ready to make juice out of any and every amount of fruit and vegetable. It works through all kinds of ingredients, be that pulpy or crunchy, fibrous or leafy, you just put it inside and the job will be done.
- This one can shred huge veggies to fine strings which look magical.
- Crunchy fruits like apples and carrots get cut, sliced and shredded and then turned to juice within minutes, and all you will do is sit idly and watch this happen.
- If you are putting leafy vegetables, try to roll them before putting into the chute, so it prevents them from getting stuck into the blades. By only following this simple process you can get juiced collard, romaine and kale easily.
- There is a max line mentioned in the pitcher and if you put more ingredients inside it, the pitcher may leak. So to maximize the blending efficiency try to use the lower speed with harder vegetables. The shredding disc will work more efficiently at a lower speed.
- The cleanup is pretty easy and you can successfully. The teeth need to be brushed and filters need to be washed under running water. Other parts are also easily washed under tap water.
- How easy it is to use:
For a matter of fact, this monster looking juicer fountain can be tamed pretty easily. You can throw an entire apple inside it and it will gobble it up, guzzling out clear apple juice. This machine will spit up the driest pulp. This one is a centrifugal juicer and works perfectly while crushing the vegetables and fruits. Only you have to keep in mind to add some soft vegetables along with hard vegetables and fruits so the crushing is done smoothly and the blade does not get jammed.
- Cleaning up is super easy:
This one comes with stainless steel components and is easy to dismantle. So you can clean up this Breville 800JEXL quickly and efficiently. There are no major hurdles faced by the users so far like removing the pulp remnants from the blades or cleaning the juicing screen or nooks where the pulps usually get stuck.
- Keeping the temperature of food normal
This unique juicer works efficiently for extracting the juices from the fruits and vegetables, and thus maximum nutrition is retained from those ingredients. The temperature of the juice is maintained at neutral. As the juice does not heat up, it adds to the shelf life of the juice. All the nutrients, enzymes and flavour are obtained for a longer period.
- The chute design is unique
As the chute is wide and is located at the side, you can feed it from a side only, and thus not obstructing the juicer body or blades. The juicing power of the shredding disc is enhanced this way.
- Two distinct speeds
The machine operates in two distinct speeds, and that is decided by the juicer automatically. If you put some hard veggies inside it, it will take up the higher speed so the vegetables are chopped and then crushed smoothly. On the other hand, if you put softer veggies or fruits, it will work on lower speed.
- No particular cons have been found, only except that the jar may get leaky after a few months use, and that too happens when you put too much object inside it.
- Also, the blade may get jammed if you put only soft ingredients, so it is advised to put a few pieces of hard vegetables along with that.
This Breville Juice Fountain Elite earns the same point as its elder sibling Breville Juice Fountain. It is undeniably a great juicer, with a large motor, larger pulp container, higher-end material construction and use of titanium instead of stainless steel or stainless steel instead of heavy grade polymer. It is a great juicer and also performs for a long time. However, this one is a bit pricey which lets it forbid from taking the award of best juicer though. You can get a good juicer at a lower price and the same features will also be availed in that one. This one looks sleekest and is perfect for a modern and stylish looking kitchen. So go for it if you wish to pay a few extra bucks for the looks.